logo not working

mjv
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to upload a business logo for my invoices - I have the correct size, format, etc., and it appears to be uploaded successfully, but does not show up. I get the missing image icon every time. Help!

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

mjv
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not trying to add it to a custom payments page, I'm trying to add it to my invoices - it gives me the option to upload an image, by clicking "browse". The image I've created is the correct file type and size. I don't see anywhere to put in a url.???

Login to Me Too

mjv
Contributor
Contributor

Still not sure where I would put a url - see screen shot below.

paypal_screenshot.jpg

Login to Me Too

PatH
Contributor
Contributor

Originally, my company logo and heading worked just fine.  I have not checked it in a while and when I looked I did get the X in the place where the logo and also company header should be.  I just discovered that when I test a purchase, a window pops up to ask if I want to view the page only if it is delivered securely or unsecured?  So when I checked "unsecured" my logo and header shows up.  Check on "secured" and I get the X. 

How can I fix this problem?  I would imagine most visitors will select the "secured" view and not see my logo.

-Pamela-

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello PatH,

I would have to agree when you say, "I would imagine most visitors will select the "secured" view and not see my logo." Is your logo stored on a secure server? If it is not it would show this error message which means you would need to have your logo image stored on a secure server for PayPal to allow it show up instead of a red "x." I hope this makes sense.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

mjv
Contributor
Contributor

That last post (Feb. 14) was not mine, please see my post and screen shot from Feb. 11. I'm still confused and the issue is still not resolved.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

BAF
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the exact same issue as mjv.  When I called I was told that if I used my IE8 browser instead of Chrome it would work fine.  It does not.  I have re-sized the logo, saved it as a jpg, and a gif and nothing works.  I get the same red x for missing image as mjv.  Aside from this being incredibly frustrating and a complete waste of my time, my frustration level is even higher because I can't even seem to get it resolved with customer service.  I'm giving it 24 hours then giving up and using another merchant services provider.

Login to Me Too

mjv
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your post BAF! I have had this issue open since January and still haven't gotten an answer to my problem. I'm very frustrated at this point!

Login to Me Too

BAF
Contributor
Contributor

I we don't get a response soon, I'll call again and let you know what they say.

Login to Me Too

HES
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem and this just worked for me.

Reduce the size of the logo to no more than 100 pixels wide and 75 high.

The online form says 200 wide but there is an Invoicing User Guide that says 100 wide. Once I did that is showed up as advertised. Hope this works for all of you too!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.