MattapanDee New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

instructions on how to set up email sent with digital product After Successful payment !

Whats up everybody I want to set my digital products to sent to the buyers email after a sucessful payment through paypal

i'm not that good at programing but if anybody could point me in the right direction and or could explain as much as they could I would be very thankful peace!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
martin42 Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: instructions on how to set up email sent with digital product After Successful payment !

As I said in another thead...

If you are trying to implement micropayments for downloads, it might be simpler to use an Electronic Softwware Distribution service.  There must be quite a few of these: http://www.payloadz.com is one example.  Payloadz can use PayPal for the payments side.  

Hope this helps...

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count