help with shipping options when using buy button code

tf76
New Community Member

Ok, I want to have different options for shipping. Example $3.50 domestic and $15.00 International.

Now I know that it's quite easy when using the html code, but is it possible to do this using the email link.

I turned off the shipping preferences in the profile settings in order to get this to work for individual items.

I have setup the email link way and used the advanced setup in step 3 when creating button to have shipping set to $3.50.

How can I create another option so they can select international shipping if desired?

Can I add another shipping=3.00 value and it will give 2 options to choose from?

Regards,

tf76

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RobG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

No, you'd need to use two different buttons with their own respective email links.

Theoretically you could create your own email link, but that would leave the amounts vulnerable to manipulation, and is as such discouraged.

----
For technical assistance with PayPal merchant product offerings, please file a ticket at https://www.paypal.com/mts/
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.