Withdrawal / Send Money Authorisation

MarkLDF
New Community Member

I have a business account that has multiple users. Only problem is, we currently have one of the account users (unfortuantely the main account holder) who is also using the account for personal transactions, making it difficult to manage our finances.

We want it so that no payments can be sent, or withdrawals made without a secondary person authorising them. e.g. One of us wants to send £40 for an order of supplies. It has to be verified by at least one of the other account holders before it can go through. All account users will have the same access level, meaning no one can send money without authorisation from another.

Is this possible?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello MarkLDF, 

Welcome to the Forums. 

You can set up managed users with a business account giving which allows you to customize each users permissions. You can set this up by logging into your PayPal account, click on Profile (under My Account), click My settings, click update next to  Manage user, click add and assign permissions.

FYI - when a managed user logs into PayPal they will enter their user name and password where you would normally log into your PayPal account.

I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.