Weeby and Paypal Issues: Need to Setup a Discount/Promo Code

NeedAnswerASAP
Contributor
Contributor

I created a website through Weebly.  Everything is working out perfect. One problem. I want to be able to offer a discount to my customers that if they purchase five products they get one free. All the products are the same price so, it would not matter which one is given for free. For example if they were to purchase 5 instead of it costing them $25 dollars it would only cost $20.  My weebly account is setup through Paypal.  How can I do this I was thinking by maybe doing a coupon code or promo code.  I can not find any information on this. Anything people can supply me will be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Hannahbelle
Contributor
Contributor

I am wanting to do the same thing.

I have seminars listed on our website but we want to give certain discounts to different clients by using a promo code......it has to be possible.......but I can't find anything out about it

Login to Me Too

NeedAnswerASAP
Contributor
Contributor

I agree!  It has to be possible. If we can think of it Paypal has already created this.  I am going to call paypal later today. If I get a response I will let you know.  Thanks for trying to help. I hope someone out there has figure this out and will let me know soon.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.