Website Payments Pro

rickytee
Contributor
Contributor

Good Morning,

I have just setup my biz account and am now verified. (I have used paypal standard on my personal account for some time now) I want to sign up for Website Payments Pro but I have several websites that require an ipn to function properly. Not all of them are set up for Website Payments Pro.

My question, Quandry, is; Can I still use Paypal Payments Standard for some of my sites while using Website Payments Pro for the others so I can maintain an ipn?

Thank-you for your time and consideration,

Rick

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello rickytee,

Yes you can have multiple websites and use Website Payments Pro as well as Website Payments Standard. However the IPN would be the same for each website utilizing Website Payments Pro. You can find more information about IPN here. I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello rickytee,

Yes you can have multiple websites and use Website Payments Pro as well as Website Payments Standard. However the IPN would be the same for each website utilizing Website Payments Pro. You can find more information about IPN here. I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

lagarcia
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPalMisty,

I had a question about the Payments pro also, I have Standard payments, my add to cart button only has 10 options for a drop down menu. If I go to Payments pro, will there be more than 10 options for my drop down menu? Or do I just need to do something to get more than 10 options for my add to cart drop down menu without having to upgrade to pro.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello lagarcia,

There is a way to add additional options for your drop down menu, if you are familiar with HTML coding you can just copy and paste the options you created already in your PayPal account for your button.

If you are using both drop down menus it would look something like this:

<table>
<tr><td><input type="hidden" name="on0" value="sizeandprice">sizeandprice</td></tr><tr><td><select name="os0">
 <option value="Option 1">Option 1 $1.00</option>
 <option value="Option 2">Option 2 $1.00</option>
 <option value="Option 3">Option 3 $1.00</option>
</select> </td></tr>
<tr><td><input type="hidden" name="on1" value="colors">colors</td></tr><tr><td><select name="os1">
 <option value="Option 1">Option 1 </option>
 <option value="Option 2">Option 2 </option>
 <option value="Option 3">Option 3 </option>
</select> </td></tr>
</table>

You would copy and paste the lines in blue to make additional options. I hope this makes sense.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

lagarcia
Contributor
Contributor

O great job Ms.Misty you were exactly right haha why didn't I think of that?!?! Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello lagarcia,

It's OK you didn't think of that, sometimes you just need another set of eyes to look into something for you! It's called teamwork. I am glad I could help you out. Smiley Wink

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.