WAS ABLE TO ADD LOGO TO INVOICE!!!

LosAngeles
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I am very happy to say that I got this **bleep** thing to work!! Okay, here is what I did.

I did resize using their specification of 200wide. Photoshop automatically reduced the length to 63. Whatev. I don't loaded it and, low and behold, that freakin' box with the x.

HOWEVER, here is what I did and let me know if this works for you, I FILLED IN THE INVOICE ANYWAY and SAVED IT AS A TEMPLATE!! There is a prompt that asks you 'Do you want to save this as a template'? I clicked 'Yes' and named it.

Okay, THE **bleep** X was still there so, I JUST REMOVED IT, DOWNLOADED AGAIN, AND VOILA!! IT SHOWED UP!!

THEN, I MADE SURE TO SAVE IT AS THE SAME TEMPLATE. SAME NAME. JUST RESAVED IT!! **bleep** THING WAS STILL THERE!

I hope this works for you!! I was frustrated to and just decided 'Eh, let me see what happens'. And, it worked.

Maybe their program doesn't allow the picture to be shown UNTIL YOU SAVE IT AS A UNIQUE, PERSONALIZED, TEMPLATE.

HOWEVER, PAYPAL ---- WOULDN'T IT BE NICE TO TELL US THAT!!!

Peace All,

Los Angeles

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Kristen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi -

I am happy you were able to finally get the logo to work. We actually had a bug that was causing the trouble where some of the time the logo upload wasn't working.

The logo issue is now fixed.  You should now be able to upload a logo in the future successfully without an seeing a broken "X" graphic or a "Sorry you can't upload your logo" error. 

We are so sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this caused.

Sincerely,

Kristen

Product Manager, Invoicing

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.