Virtual Terminal problems with American Express

PlanetRich
New Community Member

Is anyone noticing sudden problems in putting American Express cards through Virtual Terminal?  It's claiming that the "type" doesn't match the card number no matter what we enter.    I've tried different type browsers to see if it's a javascript issue and we've verified card numbers, so it must be a sudden bug on the paypal side.  Just want to verify that it's not just here.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

CERTPROS
New Community Member

We are having the same exact problem.... It also does not even show up in the drop down list.

Login to Me Too

Labeshops
Contributor
Contributor

I had that happen a few times too. Had to log out of Paypal and log back in and then amex was back in the drop down list.

Login to Me Too

Allan55
New Community Member

@PlanetRich wrote:

Is anyone noticing sudden problems in putting American Express cards through Virtual Terminal?  It's claiming that the "type" doesn't match the card number no matter what we enter.    I've tried different type browsers to see if it's a javascript issue and we've verified card numbers, so it must be a sudden bug on the paypal side.  Just want to verify that it's not just here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.