Virtual Terminal **bleep**

Tomharr
New Community Member

I have been using the Virtual terminal for years now, but here lately I have been having issues with it not processing peoples cards and I am losing business because of it. here is one error message:

Some of your information may be missing or incomplete. Please check the following items:

• 10764: We can't process your transaction right now. Try again later.

Oh and there is no red anywhere showing something missing.

I talked to the customers on the phone and made sure all info was correct and still won't process. What is up with this junky **bleep** system paypal has.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

tbstang
New Community Member

I am receiving the same exact error while processing a Visa card:

10764: We can't process your transaction right now. Try again later.

Would love to know what is going on.

Thanks in advance.

tbstang

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello

Sorry about your frustration with the Virtual Terminal transaction errors you are experiencing, error code 10764 is PayPal declining your transaction and it could be for a number of reasons such as: not being able to verify the card or the transaction does not pass our security model. I would advise you to call PayPal directly if this happens again so we can verify the information and give you an exact answer.

Misty

Login to Me Too

biggerfish
Contributor
Contributor

I got this error today. After reading this thread, and another, that said the error is 'Address Verification Issues' I just deleted all that info from the VT form. It's all optional. Card went through after that.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello biggerfish,

I am so happy you got the Virtual Terminal to work, its wonderful when things work when you need them to.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.