Virtual Terminal - Problems with PO Box AVS match

MotoMinx
New Community Member

We recently tighten up our risk settings on Virtual Terminal so that the billing address has to match perfectly (AVS). Ever since we did that, we can't get any credit cards to run if the billing address is a PO Box.

We have several customers who purchase from us regularly and have PO boxes, so this is a real problem. I don't want to have to turn my risk filters off and back on again every time I need to run their credit card.

I submitted my problem to Merchant Technical Support, and the answer I got was that they weren't able assist me with the problem and that I needed to contact Merchant Solutions. So much for technical support.

Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello MotoMinx,

Welcome to the Forums!

I am sorry you are having problems with processing credit cards with PO Box billing addresses, I know that can be very frustrating. To pin point the specific issue you may want to call PayPal directly and we can look at a specific transaction because this should not be happening. Please click here to reach PayPal directly. 

Smiley HappyMisty 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.