Video for buyers

greenlad
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a video demo for buyers about Invoicing? 

I see the video demo about how invoicing works, but that's more for sellers (even tho there is a bit about how invoices work for buyers).  I'm looking to link a video on my website, a video that speaks ONLY to buyers--to show the buyer what an invoice is, how it works, what their options are, and how they can respond to the invoice, i.e., pay it, refuse it., etc.

If such a video does not exist, consider this my submission about it for your "suggestion box".

I eagerly await your reply.  Thank you.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello greenlad, 

Welcome to the Forums. 

We really like to hear feedback from the members here on the Forums. I would be glad to put something together for you in regards to showing buyers how invoicing works. Give me a little while and I will post it on the Merchant Services Board. Thanks again for your suggestion. 

Smiley HappyMisty 

Login to Me Too

greenlad
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Smiley Happy I look forward to seeing the video Woman Very Happy

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello greenlad,

Thank you for your patience! Unfortunately we are not able to post videos on the Forums. However, I did create a PDF you can find posted here -  How does an Invoice look on the Buyers side? The PDF is very simple with screen shots provided to take you step by step through what the buyer will see when they receive a invoice request. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Smiley HappyMisty 

Login to Me Too

greenlad
Contributor
Contributor

The content is just what I was looking for, thanks!  However, the images (of the PayPal pages) are too small to be easily read. See what I mean here 

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1EUkG9vVQgb9YPDU-vBqKUrli-f_zPDwEnW5VWOlZhfM 

Zooming the document doesn't make the PayPal pages any clearer.

Is it  possible to make the images bigger and readable (yes, doing another document :womansurprised:)?  Or better yet, my original thinking was that you could do a video for your website, not here on the forum; that way, anyone visiting PayPal dot com would see the buyers-side invoice (and one could just link to the video on your site).

If it comes down to it, I'll just take some screenshots of your pdf and do some copy & pasting into a new document and see how that goes...maybe I can get the images clearer, easier to read.

Login to Me Too

greenlad
Contributor
Contributor

I've just learned how to create a Google pdf doc, as opposed to just a Google doc, so now I can link the pdf to my site. However, I realized that your pdf assumes the buyers have Paypal accounts.  As you know, someone who receives an invoice does not have to have a  PayPal account. So, I'm wondering if you could tweak the pdf to include instructions for non-paypal buyers? (You can nix the creating a pdf with larger images, as my previous post asked. But a video on  PayPal dot com for invoices for ALL kinds of buyers, would still be a good idea--IMHO.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.