Upload Logo Application NOT Working

VTUSA
New Community Member

Like many, I'm assuming, I work with images and resizing images of all types for web use all day. So resizing an image to 75 pixels wide, is nothing difficult, and checking to make sure the image file size is within certain parameters is also standard. I've tried on many different days, with many different file types, including all those recommended by your "upload logo program" but still no logo.

For one, how many businesses logo are a perfect elongated rectangle? This appears to be the space provided. Our circle is a square and I've resized it to 75H, even 65H, but still red x image not available. I've tried it in Google Chrome, IE8, IE7, Firefox, still no logo. There are enough complaints are this application, that PayPal should have fixed this long ago. It says nothing about linking to the image, stored on a website, which is a pain in ***. However, if that is truly the ONLY way to upload or use my logo successfully, than maybe PayPal could let you know that, by removing the "upload logo" application altogether and instead say, here's how you may use your logo. Step 1, log into your website builder. Step 2, resize your logo to the size we need for PayPal. Step 3, upload your logo to a hidden area or your website ( unless you want visitors to be able to see this logo when they visit your website ). Step 4, publish your website. Step 5. Open your web browser and copy the web address of the image you just uploaded. Step 6. Paste the address of the image, into paypal.

So as you can see that process, takes considerably longer to achieve, however, since I've already spent probably 45 minutes, uploading, resizing, uploading, resizing, changing file types, uploading, in the end, it could have saved me time.

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? DOES THE LOGO IMAGE LOADER WORK? IF SO, WHAT HAVE A DONE WRONG? IF NOT, THEN GET RID OF IT & TELL US HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY UPLOAD OUR LOGO.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_Kristen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi -

The logo issue is now fixed.  You should now be able to upload a logo successfully without an seeing a broken "X" graphic or a "Sorry you can't upload your logo" error. 

We are so sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this caused.

Sincerely,

Kristen

Product Manager, Invoicing

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.