Unable to attach a paypal button to my website

JuliaB
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to attach paypal buttons & a cart to my web site but have failed repeatedly.  I copy & paste the code as instructed only to end up with a string of digits/letter & symbols displayed where I would like the button to be.  I have approached the website people who gave me the same set of instructions I had already followed & they then told me to get in touch with paypal as it may be a problem with the code.  I have messaged paypal for some help but have had no response, so wondered if anyone could shed some light on this.  I am not very experienced in all this web design stuff so plain language would be very much appreciated.

JuliaB

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello JuliaB,

Creating buttons and pasting the HTML code to your website can definitely be tricky. It all depends on the software/program you are using to develop the website. If you would like you can respond with your website URL and I can take a look to see what I can do to help.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.