USING THE PAY NOW BUTTON

temp201811153d
New Community Member

I'm building a website using Front Page.  I've created my Pay Now Button and generated the HTML Code.  I am not selling a physical product to be mailed to my customers, my product is informational, and I want the information page of my website to be accessed only after payment via the Pay Now Button has been submitted.  How do I achieve this? I"m pretty web savy, just don't know how to accomplish this. I notice Pay pal brings up a payment window, but now what?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

This is an excellent question and one that, unfortunately, there is not a quick and easy answer.

You could use the return URL feature, but I wouldn't recommend it because of the issues associating with securing your web content from individuals who have not purchased.

I think an excellent choice would be integrating a third party solution - check out Developer Central or www.paypal.com/mts to network with other developers who have already implemented working solutions.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.