Shopping cart not working with Internet Explorer only with Firefox

larryorbob
New Community Member

My shopping cart scripts have been working for almost 10 years now and have stopped accessing the paypal service in November/December 2011.

I have had customers call me to place an order because the cart was not accessible or was not working correctly and they could not finish their order payment, or even access the shopping cart.

I contacted paypal about the problem in November and their reply was "You should use add to cart buttons, not buy now buttons (the little gif texts that link to the script)";  they completley blew off the non-functioning of their shopping cart.

I checked it 15 minutes ago and it was not functioning with a generic version of Internet Explorer 7, could not access the shopping cart. I have lost mone this holiday season because of Paypals shopping cart problem.

If they don't get it squared away in the next week I'm redirecting all that cart traffic to one of my other merchant accounts using the free java script shopping cart from www.nopdesign.com , its a simple script dump to the merchant account just like the  script dump to paypal.

Only lost a few thousand dollars this season because of paypals technical problem, can you afford that too?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.