Shopping Cart Button Not Working Properly

xparrot_dude
Contributor
Contributor

I have a shopping cart button on my website: http://www.lbiphotos.com/photos.php in the upper right corner. It really is a "View Cart" button. It is not working for me. When clicked it takes me to a PayPal login screen instead of my shopping cart.

Any ideas why this is happening? I'm afraid I maybe losing customers because they cannot get back to their cart.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

xparrot_dude
Contributor
Contributor

Just figured it out. Needed to change the name= "business" to name="business2"

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

xparrot_dude
Contributor
Contributor

I believe I see what the issue is, but don't know how to correct it. I changed my primary email address for my PayPal account. I went through my website and changed all the "Add to Cart" buttons to use that new email. I also changed this "Shopping Cart" button to this new email address. The "Add to Cart" button works fine, but the "Shopping Cart" button is not. If I switch it back to the original email account(still part of my PayPal, but not primary) the button works. I would like this button to work with the new email. Anybody know how I can create a brand new button for just viewing the cart?

Login to Me Too
Solved

xparrot_dude
Contributor
Contributor

Just figured it out. Needed to change the name= "business" to name="business2"

Login to Me Too

xparrot_dude
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke too soon. That didn't do it. So I will pose the question again. How do I go about generating the code for a "View Cart" button?

-Kirk

Login to Me Too

xparrot_dude
Contributor
Contributor

Had it backwards. name="business" is correct. name="business2" is incorrect.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.