Reply to topic
Highlighted
xparrot_dude Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 1
Accepted Solution

Shopping Cart Button Not Working Properly

I have a shopping cart button on my website: http://www.lbiphotos.com/photos.php in the upper right corner. It really is a "View Cart" button. It is not working for me. When clicked it takes me to a PayPal login screen instead of my shopping cart.

Any ideas why this is happening? I'm afraid I maybe losing customers because they cannot get back to their cart.

0 Kudos
xparrot_dude Contributor
Contributor

Re: Shopping Cart Button Not Working Properly

I believe I see what the issue is, but don't know how to correct it. I changed my primary email address for my PayPal account. I went through my website and changed all the "Add to Cart" buttons to use that new email. I also changed this "Shopping Cart" button to this new email address. The "Add to Cart" button works fine, but the "Shopping Cart" button is not. If I switch it back to the original email account(still part of my PayPal, but not primary) the button works. I would like this button to work with the new email. Anybody know how I can create a brand new button for just viewing the cart?

0 Kudos
xparrot_dude Contributor
Contributor

Just figured it out. Needed to change the name= "business" to name="business2"

0 Kudos
xparrot_dude Contributor
Contributor

I spoke too soon. That didn't do it. So I will pose the question again. How do I go about generating the code for a "View Cart" button?

-Kirk

0 Kudos
xparrot_dude Contributor
Contributor

Had it backwards. name="business" is correct. name="business2" is incorrect.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count