2lovinuyasha New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Shopify Checkout page

I wondered how I can post a image on my checkout page instead of my paypal email address showing on top. I wasn't sure how to do it.

Also adding a message when they make a payment. I did one on here, but I don't think it works.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Administrator PayPal_Misty
Administrator
Kudos: 92
Accepted Solutions: 26

Re: Shopify Checkout page

Hello 2lovinuyasha, 

Welcome to the Forums. 

It sounds like you may have a Personal or Premier PayPal account. If that is the case you will need to upgrade your account to a Business account to customize your checkout page to look similar to your website.

Here is how you can upgrade your PayPal account:  Log in to your PayPal account, Click "Profile" near the top of the page, Click "My Personal Info," Click "Update" near "Business Information," Click "Upgrade," Select a business type and click "Continue," and Enter your business information and then click "Continue."

I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count