Shipping not calculating correctly for multiple items

Fitz
Contributor
Contributor

I set the shipping cost for each item and it's working...EXCEPT...When someone changes the quantity of an item, the shipping charge isn't getting updated.

The shipping charge (large items that travel separately) is supposed to be per item. So, when someone changes the number of items ordered in the shopping cart from 1 to 3, they should be charged 3 times the amount for shipping than for one item, and that isn't happening. The total cost for the item changes, but the shipping cost stays as for just one unit.

I cannot find how to change this anywhere.

Can you tell me how to do this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

mickymouse
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have spent hours trying to figure out how to have multiple prices as the order number increases. Your question is identical to mine. Did you ever get an answer.  I am desperate.  Micky Mouse in Atlanta.

Login to Me Too

Fitz
Contributor
Contributor

No, not a peep from anyone.

There seem to be lots of questions that just languish unanswered. If somebody needs more info, I'll be glad to answer.

Login to Me Too

Fitz
Contributor
Contributor

Anybody? I'm dyin' here!

At least point me in the right direction--Resources? References? Tutorials? This isn't rocket science, but I can't find the answer.

I can't believe this forum is so lacking in resources.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.