Recurring payments IPN

tsybulskyserg
Contributor
Contributor
Working on implementation of paypal's recurring payments, I've got encountered some problems. I have followed paypal's documentation from here: PayPal Express Checkout: Recurring Payments Process Flow It seems that everything works properly and I get ProfileID at the end (from result of CreateRecurringPaymentsProfile() query). Recurring profile is also being created. The problem is there's no IPN confirmation after running CreateRecurringPaymentsProfile(), but according to: PayPal Express Checkout: PayPal Notifications - it should be.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RobG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Did you set up an IPN URL in the Profile section of your PayPal account?

CreateRecurringPaymentsProfile doesn't accept the NOTIFYURL parameter; rather, you need to set up an IPN URL within the Profile of your PayPal account. This is the IPN URL that will be used for the recurring payment IPN message(s).

----
For technical assistance with PayPal merchant product offerings, please file a ticket at https://www.paypal.com/mts/
Login to Me Too

tsybulskyserg
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, PayPal_RobG

It works now!

I have set up IPN URL a few days ago but it looks like Paypal hasn't saved it properly... I appreciate your help on this issue.

Thanks, Sergey

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.