Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Recurring payments IPN

Working on implementation of paypal's recurring payments, I've got encountered some problems. I have followed paypal's documentation from here: PayPal Express Checkout: Recurring Payments Process Flow It seems that everything works properly and I get ProfileID at the end (from result of CreateRecurringPaymentsProfile() query). Recurring profile is also being created. The problem is there's no IPN confirmation after running CreateRecurringPaymentsProfile(), but according to: PayPal Express Checkout: PayPal Notifications - it should be.
0 Kudos
PayPal Employee PayPal_RobG
PayPal Employee
Kudos: 15
Accepted Solutions: 7

Re: Recurring payments IPN

Did you set up an IPN URL in the Profile section of your PayPal account?

CreateRecurringPaymentsProfile doesn't accept the NOTIFYURL parameter; rather, you need to set up an IPN URL within the Profile of your PayPal account. This is the IPN URL that will be used for the recurring payment IPN message(s).

----
For technical assistance with PayPal merchant product offerings, please file a ticket at https://www.paypal.com/mts/
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: Recurring payments IPN

Thank you, PayPal_RobG

It works now!

I have set up IPN URL a few days ago but it looks like Paypal hasn't saved it properly... I appreciate your help on this issue.

Thanks, Sergey

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count