Problem with PayPal drop down on my wordpress site

GregDillon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

Hoping someone can help, I have added a paypal dropdown on my site but the products line up instead of being selectable on the dropdown and cannot work out how to fix this... please check out the site page to see what i mean...

http://photographyby.gd/photography-products/

Thanks for your help in advance!

G

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_RobG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Greg,

The problem is that your site is starting a new <select> for each option.

All <option> values should be contained within a single <select>. E.g. as follows:

<select name="item_name">
<option value="Sketch: Empire State Building">Sketch: Empire State Building </option>
<option value="Sketch: Tower Bridge, London">Sketch: Tower Bridge, London </option>
<option value="Sketch: Lonon Phone Box">Sketch: Lonon Phone Box </option>
<option value="Black &amp; White: Empire State Building">Black &amp; White: Empire State Building </option>
<option value="Black &amp; White: Brooklyn Bridge">Black &amp; White: Brooklyn Bridge </option>
<option value="Moscow Sunset">Moscow Sunset </option>
<option value="New York Sunset">New York Sunset </option>
<option value="Grand Central Terminal">Grand Central Terminal </option>
<option value="Brooklyn Bridge at Night">Brooklyn Bridge at Night </option>
<option value="Statue of Liberty Sketch">Statue of Liberty Sketch </option>
</select>

----
For technical assistance with PayPal merchant product offerings, please file a ticket at https://www.paypal.com/mts/
Login to Me Too

GregDillon
Contributor
Contributor

awesome - worked a treat - thank you so much!! 

Login to Me Too

IH
Contributor
Contributor

Oh. Dear. God.  Thank you so much for this.  I've been looking for a solution to this very problem for days and days, googling everywhere.  YEAH!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.