Paypal withdrawals

sk24iam
Contributor
Contributor
My website creates balances for users after they sell a product. Lets say a user has a balance of $50. Does website payments pro all me to have users withdraw their balance from my account with the click of a button?

For instance, next to a users balance there is a button labeled withdraw. When a user clicks that, it will trigger my paypal pro account to send that $50 to the users paypal account. Does paypal allow this and is it possible to integrate into the code?

Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello sk24iam, 

Welcome to the Community Robot wink.

This does not sound like any feature PayPal offers however, Adaptive Payments may work for your business model.

The Adaptive Payments API allows merchants and developers to pay almost anyone and set up automated payments. 

There may be some useful information about Adaptive Payments in the PayPal Developer Forum. That is where discussion about Adaptive Payments takes place, and the people there are in the best position to offer you suggestions.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.