Paypal shopping cart doesn't work with Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera

VW330

I've create "Add to cart" buttons for single products and "Add to Cart" buttons with drop-down menus but seems like they work perfectly fine on all versions of IE (including 9) but they don't work on Firefox 4, Chrome, Safari and Opera.  (Firefox 3.6 works on singel product but not on drop-downs).

I've contacted Paypal rep by phone last week and they said they are working on FF4.  And he thinks FF3.6 and Safari SHOULD work, with no timelines on Chrome.

Anybody knows how to get around this?

Here is the URL: paypal test page 2

Thx,

VW

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DK2
New Community Member

has this been resolved? I can't seem to do anything with Firefox or Safari. Is paypal really this behind the times? 

Login to Me Too

EdBooth
New Community Member

Do we have a solution for this yet? I'm guessing this is a Chrome issue but PayPal should have enough clout to get them to work fix this. I certainly don't. 

The exact problem I am having is this:

First click of the "Add to Cart" button will open the new target window named "paypal" with the cart...

Clicking on "Continue Shopping" will cose the target window named "paypal" (as it should)...

Clicking on additional "Add to Cart" buttons will not re-open the target window named "paypal"...

Only work around I have found it put a note on the page for my customers telling them NOT TO CLOSE the cart window. If they flip back over to the store and click on an additional "Add to Cart" button it will add it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.