Paypal bad customer service

jwei

My "add to cart" buttons are not working anymore, I found out Paypal have changed ID value, it cost me a lots money, because my customers couldn't order product from my website.

I called them, the useless customer service couldn't solve the problems, they ask me to change all the code for the buttons, we have over 100 products, it will take me a few days to change, so I wanted to talk to the manager, they put me on hold for an hour, until the phone disconnected, I called them back again, the msg said, it is after hour, call back tomorrow.

I will take some actions soon...

1. look for a better service, move out of Paypal.

2. file a lawsuit  for the damages by paypal.

3. write a story about my nightmare with Paypal on news paper and blogs.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

canary1
Contributor
Contributor

What I said to the post before yours.

They changed my donate button with no notice to me, same thing. You have my email, USE IT. They are TERRIBLE on the phone and no one ever calls back even when they say they will. Ebay made it much much worse.

Login to Me Too

jwei

Google Checkout!

Have you checked out Google Check out function? I think it's cheaper than Paypal, maybe better too.

http://checkout.google.com/seller/integrate.html

Login to Me Too

UnhappyCamper
New Community Member

Miserable Customer Phone Service --- On 4/27/10, I called the 866-300-6432 # and  had to stay on the line 10 minutes before your voice options allowed me to get a real person on the line about my PayPal credit card, NOT --- THEN --- I spent another  25 minutes with a rep who could not communicate.  I'm done with PayPal, and moving to Amazon  Payments: CHEAPER, FASTER, FRIENDLIER.

Good riddance...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.