Payflow Link / Magento integration

blongden
New Community Member

Hi all,

This may not be specifically related to Magento, but I am having a great deal of trouble trying to test the integration of a store with Paypal's Payflow Link option. Magento integrates with Payflow Link using the Secure Token option - essentially, the customers name and billing address is POSTed to the payflow link url and a form is returned in the response body with the details in hidden fields in a form. The customer is then prompted to enter their credit card details (these are visible fields within the same form - hosted within an iframe on the magento checkout page).

No matter what credit card details I use (the payflow gateway guide PDF contains a selection of test credit card numbers to test the service in TEST mode), I always receive the following error.

Some required information is missing or incorrect. Please correct the fields below and try again.

•   Error: We were unable to process your transaction due to one of the following reasons: the credit card or expiration date you entered is invalid, the street address you entered does not match the address of your credit card, the zip code you entered does not match the zip code of your credit card or there are insufficient funds available on the credit card you entered.

The amount is less than $1000, so this should result in a successful transaction, and inspecting the form data that's being posted, all of the relevant information appears to be there (name, billing address etc).

Has anyone come across the same problem and managed to solve it? Any help gratefully received.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.