PayPal-generated Subscribe Button -- Cannot get past Login/Checkout page

quasi888
New Community Member

I have created a page that will allow a customer of mine to accept recurring payments using PayPal's subscription feature. The PayPal-generated code for the Subscription button is on this page:

http://glassslippergirls.org/sponsor.html

Clicking the "Subscribe" button takes me to the PayPal-hosted page that summarizes the transaction. However, attempting to login (using my own valid PayPal account) OR credit/debit card link always results in the same error page that states: "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again."

I am on a short timeline to get this feature working. I hope somebody can help.

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi quasi888,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

I've reviewed your button code and I'm not seeing the cause for this error.  Everything looks good to me but I was also getting the same error when I tested it.  At this point, I recommend contacting our Merchant Technical Services for assistance. File a ticket with them to see if they can take a deeper look.

You're using a "hosted" button so it could be an issue with some of the variables set in the button creator.

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.