quasi888 New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

PayPal-generated Subscribe Button -- Cannot get past Login/Checkout page

[ Edited ]

I have created a page that will allow a customer of mine to accept recurring payments using PayPal's subscription feature. The PayPal-generated code for the Subscription button is on this page:

http://glassslippergirls.org/sponsor.html

Clicking the "Subscribe" button takes me to the PayPal-hosted page that summarizes the transaction. However, attempting to login (using my own valid PayPal account) OR credit/debit card link always results in the same error page that states: "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again."

I am on a short timeline to get this feature working. I hope somebody can help.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Administrator PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Kudos: 113
Accepted Solutions: 35

Re: PayPal-generated Subscribe Button -- Cannot get past Login/Checkout page

Hi quasi888,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

I've reviewed your button code and I'm not seeing the cause for this error.  Everything looks good to me but I was also getting the same error when I tested it.  At this point, I recommend contacting our Merchant Technical Services for assistance. File a ticket with them to see if they can take a deeper look.

You're using a "hosted" button so it could be an issue with some of the variables set in the button creator.

I hope this helps! Smiley Happy

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count