PayPal Digital Goods Resources

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Do you sell or want to sell Digital Goods, e-books, music files, videos, software, digital images, manuals in electronic format or virtual goods?

Digital Goods may be the solution for you to increase your sales and increasing your overall customer satisfaction.

Digital Goods offer:

• Delivered in an electronic format for fast delivery.
  • Fast and easy checkout experience by the customer never leaving your website.
  • Can apply different pricing for smaller and larger transactions that would automatically adjust to give you the lowest rate.
  • Can sell both physical and digital goods integrating Express Checkout with two separate checkout flows.
  • Payment options available to your customers: Credit cards, Debit cards, PayPal balance, Bank account, and MoneyPak.

Please click the links below for more information on PayPal Digital Goods.

PayPal Website

PayPal Blog

PayPal FAQ’s – Digital Goods

PayPal Developer Website

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Realistikrecord
New Community Member

everytime I try and set up, it tells me its an older version of paypal, and its because of bookmarks. Can you help me please.....

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Realistikrecord,

Welcome to the Forums.

With this type of error, clearing your cache and cookies within your Internet browser will usually fix the problem and when you go the PayPal website, do not use a bookmark - go directly to www.paypal.com. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

NECS
New Community Member

It's sounds easy, then when I go to any of the links which I have been to before, I get confused since most of the lingo I do not understand.  Doesn't feel as user friendly as I would have hoped for.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello NECS, 

Welcome to the Forums.

I would be happy to help answer questions that you may have or point you in the right direction to get assistance. 

Let me know what questions you have.

Smiley HappyMisty 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.