Pay Pal Xilab Store front widget (Crashing)

rsmobley85
Contributor
Contributor

I have my paypal Xilab widget on my blog.  But havign a hard time uploading products.  Keep getting Adobe Flashplayer crash error. 

I have updated the player to 3 different versions 10, 10.2, 10.3  and none work.  Please help get this figured out. 

Thanks

Sharon 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

rsmobley85
Contributor
Contributor

Im still having crash errors.  Also,  My store front shows duplicates, So i go in and delete the extras, and when I update, Now i have non of that item.  

This is turning out to be a real pain.  Looks like im going to have to go use google cart or Zen cart if now one has any suggestions in the next few days.  

Sharon 

Login to Me Too

rsmobley85
Contributor
Contributor

July 22,  still crashing. 

My laptop runs fine untill I open the pay pal store front widget to add a new product.  My compter goes super slow.  The fan kicks in on high.  And It takes me all day to get one item added.  When I type. It will display one letter ever 10 Seconds. and lord help me if I have to go back and fix some thing. 

And I can not past the picture code from Flicker in the picture box.  

Some one please reply.  What else I can do.  I know this works because I have made sales and got my emails.  

But I need help.  I have 200 things to load to the store and in 2 weeks I only have 14 loaded.  Because of this issue. 

Sharon 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.