Pay Button

pexton7
New Community Member

I already have a buy now image on my site, is there a way i can link my button to that image?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

CDNP
New Community Member

Similar question: 

I'd like to make personalized buttons for my PayPal business account, but I'd like to use the recognizable "Buy Now" button and the list of accepted credit cards within the design. Is there anywhere I can go to download a larger-size, high quality version of this button that I can integrate into my personalized ones? Thank you, Costas Dafnis

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello pexton7 and CDNP, 

Welcome to the Community Robot wink

pexton7 - Yes, you can use your customized button with PayPal. Start by logging into your PayPal account and create a PayPal button. After creating the button you will select the email option instead of  HTML code. Then all you will need to do is insert a hyper-link using the email link code. I hope this makes sense.

CDNP - To answer your question in regards to, "using the recognizable "Buy Now" button and the list of accepted credit cards within the design." Here is a link to PayPal buttons and logos, you can even download them.

I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.