Not being notified when I get a payment through email

Reaster
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

Is anyone experiencing lately not being notified when they have received a payment from paypal in to their email....

I have my phone hooked up to paypal and it buzzes when I get money sent to me, but for the last 2 days, I haven't been getting any notifications through my email that money has arrived...and it is causing a huge problem for my customers...yesterday i got a few alerts through my phone early in the morning that I had money received to me in paypal and those didn't come in my email until that afternoon or evening...WEIRD....and just this morning...my phone had several alerts, but only 3 came in my email....

is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Reaster,

I certainly do understand this can be very frustrating when trying to run a business. If this issue continues to happen you can contact our Merchant Techincal Department and file ticket on your account to take a closer look as to why you are not getting all your notifications. Here is a previous post that was made on the boards where others are experiencing the same issues. I hope this helps.

Misty

Login to Me Too

this-is-john
New Community Member

Hi     I'm having the same problem. Someone paid for an item over 48 hours ago and I have yet to receive any notification. It's embarrassing. What can I do about it?

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello this-is-john,

You would want to file a ticket with our Merchant Technical Support and they can look into your account and see why this is happening.

Misty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.