New button Error: problem with the seller's website'

Danz
Contributor
Contributor

I just created a buy now button and placed it on my page, but this is the error message I get when I click it:

"PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem."

I can't figure out what the problem is, here is the page:  www.activatedchinese.org/sub.html

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Danz
Contributor
Contributor

It's me again. I found out that it doesn't work when I put Chinese characters in the item option text boxes, (when your creating a new buy now button) that's a shame, I hope that that feature can be able to handle other characters in the future.

Also the help/explanation page for the custom checkout pages needs to be updated. It says how to override your primary checkout page, but the instructions are wrong. It needs to says something like "on the third options page during your creating a new button, add 'page_style=yourcustompagename' line to the 'add variables' box to override your primary checkout page.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.