My art work varies in pricing, do I create a specfic "Buy Now" button for each level of pricing?

sedonadean
New Community Member

I am new to PayPal.  I am an artist that wished to see art from my website using PayPal.  The pricing of the pieces of art varies from piece to piece.  Do I need to create a separate "Buy Now" button for each price unit, or is there a way to create an universal button to cover various pricing?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello sedonadean,

Welcome to the Forums.

You are correct, you would want to create separate buttons for each piece of artwork. This would be the best way to show each piece of artwork separately.

I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RobG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Additionally, if you were to cart 'Add to Cart' buttons instead, buyers could buy multiple pieces before going to the checkout.

Along with the 'Add to Cart' buttons, you'll also have the possibility to create a single 'View Cart' button to let the buyers view their cart with you.

----
For technical assistance with PayPal merchant product offerings, please file a ticket at https://www.paypal.com/mts/
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.