Membership fees

ProtectionGroup
New Community Member

Hi, I am about to launch my membership site http://www.protectiongroup.org I was wondering if I can start the monthly payments at say $4.95 a month and then slowly raise the price to $14.95. I do not want to annoy the original users with raising their prices. Would this only raise prices for new members and not old members? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ProtectionGroup
New Community Member

If anybody is reading this, I called them and they said it's best to add another subscription. So in other words if you want to raise the price from $4.95 to $6.95 make another subscription. If you want to raise it to $14.95 later on make a new subscription. This way you don't raise prices on the old customers. Just make sure to not leave the option for the cheaper prices on your site for new members otherwise they can still come in as a lower cost. Also please do not reply to me as I am unsubscribing from this thread and I will not be alerted if try to contact me. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.