IPN Failing due to website change of host

patriceruggieri
New Community Member

Hi I received this email from paypal:

[Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

http://wellsense2.well-sense.com/?s2member_paypal_notify=1

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account. ]

I moved my website to a new host so it is no longer at the above web address. How do I correct this so there is no intteruption of payments from my clients.

thanks for your help : )

patrice

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello patriceruggieri,

Welcome to the Forums.

Here is how you can update your IPN:  Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account, click "Profile" at the top of the page, click "My selling tools," click "Update" beside "Instant payment notifications" in the "Getting paid and managing risk" section, enter the notification URL and select "Receive IPN messages and click "Save."

With Instant Payment Notification, PayPal sends payment notification messages with encrypted code to the specified URL for each payment you receive.

I hope this helps.

~Misty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.