I'm using Ecwid shopping cart and integrating my PayPal with this how do I udate to UTF-8 code?

Patriciann
New Community Member

Hello,

I'm new and this is my first post.  I am setting up my Ecwid shopping cart and they gave me the following to do:

• Set up the encoding preferences. Open the "Profile → More Options → Language Encoding" page. Press the "More Options" button. Then set "Encoding" to "UTF-8" and "Do you want to use the same encoding for data sent from PayPal to you (e.g., IPN, downloadable logs, emails)?" to "Yes". Save the changes. 

I've browsed around I now feel pretty lost. How do I find where I need to set the encoding to UTF-8?  Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RobG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Patriciann,

Our Profile pages have been updated slightly since they created those instructions.

You can find this setting in Profile > My selling tools > PayPal button encoding > More Options.

From there on, the instructions remain the same.

Hope this clears it up. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

----
For technical assistance with PayPal merchant product offerings, please file a ticket at https://www.paypal.com/mts/
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.