How to set up checkout page with credit card instead of paypal?

chileno_2k7
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have created a Pay now button and now i want to show the Pay by Credit Card Instead of Pay with Paypal account. Many people doesn't have paypal account. That is why i need to show first the Pay by Credit Card option.

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

troytorres1964
New Community Member

Will you please help me with the same, will u please xplain how did u do that?

If possible please also tell me why my clients get the same error while paying through card that its an invalid card or

card can not be accepted please use another card while the same is used by them to make payments on other sites successfully.

Login to Me Too

chileno_2k7
Contributor
Contributor

I don't knwo hot to do it, that is why i am asking it.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RobG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello,

The credit card entry screen is actually shown by default if someone hasn't logged on to PayPal previously (if no PayPal cookies are detected).

If PayPal detects the presence of a PayPal session and/or cookie (they have previously logged on to PayPal), it will shown the log in screen.  

So it's actually best solution possible: registered buyers are shown the login screen, and unregistered, new, buyers are shown the credit card entry screen.

Hope this clears it up! 

----
For technical assistance with PayPal merchant product offerings, please file a ticket at https://www.paypal.com/mts/
Login to Me Too

chileno_2k7
Contributor
Contributor

hi,

Thanks, now i understand, so there are not ways to show the credit card option first?. the system choose wich option show.

could you reply this this post please (nobody reply):

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Merchant-services/How-to-Hide-the-receiver-email-in-the-checkout...

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.