How do I use a different shipping method for a certain product?

Smokymist
Contributor
Contributor

I have several different products on my website that will cost a different price to ship.

I have created 2 shipping methods, but I don't know how to specify which method goes with which product.

When I create the 'add to cart' button, it gives me the option of using my saved method, but it is using BOTH methods, not just the one I want.

Some products can be shipped internationally, and some can not.

Is that possibe, to do what I am wanting to do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Unfortunately there are no built in features or options that would allow you to associate a an Account Profile shipping method with a particular item.    It is possible to include choices/prices with the individual item button code.  You can find some Tips and Examples here.    And if you're into building your own custom mini-cart, it would be possible to do what you have in mind with a bit of custom scripting.  All the logic would be performed on your web page or site, then the end results are uploaded to PayPal.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Cujo56
New Community Member

The links in all your posts to this location http://www.jkquilting.com/z_code/... don't work.  Sounds like you may have some good solutions to peoples questions but can't get to them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.