How do I reflect a quantity shipping/handling discount in my shopping cart

Irmos
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! Befuddled-Newbie, here -

Still in a quandry after a week of searching website & forum.

I will post one question at a time. Here's today's:

Q: How do I reflect a quantity shipping/handling discount in my shopping cart for used books? They are each only one in stock, with different prices. I am making a separate 'add to cart' button for each book, and do not understand how to add this. I am confused between the button order and the shipping calculator (that's yet another post... I will continue to look into previous posts, first).

Thank you.

Irmos

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You are selling one of a kind books each with a different price.   No problem there.  

Now, do you want the shipping fees to be less if more books are purchased regardless of the price of the book?

If yes, then you can setup a shipping method in your account profile based on item quantity. 

You may want to checkout PayPal's Website Payments Standard Integration Guide which can be found here.  The guide explains how to setup shipping methods in your Account Profile.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Irmos
Contributor
Contributor

Skier,

Thank you. I'll go through it.

'Til next time! (and I am certain there will be another one... Smiley Surprised)

- God Bless, Irmos

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.