How do I offer free shipping with a minimum dollar amount order?

UGR
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to offer free shipping on orders over $100, how do I do this? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

newpendant
Contributor
Contributor

i need to learn this too

Login to Me Too

cartelink
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! please

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bivens
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello UGR,

To do this you will need to set up a new shipping method in your profile.  Click on the Profile link and under the Selling Preferences column choose Set Up Shipping Calculations.  Click start for either Domestic or International, depending on the type of shipping you intend to do for this particular item, and choose the states and territories that are applicable.  The next page is where you set up the actual functionality.  Where is says "What are shipping rates based on?" you will choose Total order amount.  For the shipping rates you will choose how much shipping will be, based on the dollar amount that is spent.  For example in the first row you could put "from: .01" "to: 99.99" "rate: 10.00" and in the second column would then read "from: 100" "to: and up" "rate: 0" and your buyers would not be charged shipping for orders over $100. 

Hope this helps!

JMB 

Login to Me Too

cartelink
Contributor
Contributor

Wow that seems really simple, duh haha thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.