How can I change my Express Checkout preference from digital goods to standard goods...or??

damian5000
Contributor
Contributor

Or if I've selected digital goods, does that automatically include regular shipped goods also?  It certainly doesn't imply that.  It says "You've selected: PayPal for Digital Goods (Express Checkout)"

I've looked and looked and can't find anywhere to modify or add to this selection...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello damian5000, 

Welcome to the Forums.  

When you sign up for PayPal for Digital Goods with micropayments, payments less than $12 USD are typically considered micropayments.

With digital goods, you’re charged either standard pricing or micropayments pricing whichever is the lower rate for each digital goods transaction.

The PayPal micropayment rate is 5% + $0.05 USD per transaction, in addition, a digital goods transaction is something that costs $3.99 or less USD.

Click here for more resources on Digital Goods.

~ Misty

Login to Me Too

mobius1ski
New Community Member

Hi Misty,

I have the same question, which you failed to answer. The question was not what the pricing on Micropayments were, but how to switch from Micropayments back to regular payments.

I accidentally signed up for Digital Goods when configuring Express Checkout and do not want it enabled but cannot figure out how to disable it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.