Enhanced Recurring Payments Credit Card

ProTrack
Contributor
Contributor

I've purchased Enhanced Recurring Billing.

Even so, several customers email me at checkout asking how they can pay because they do not want to set up a PayPal account to pay. They do not see the small text at the bottom titled "No PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card".

Is there a way to make the Credit Card option the default so that it is automatically expanded and users don't have to click the link to use their Credit Card. Extra clicks between purchase decision and actually making a paymet reduce conversion rates and I'm seeing it first hand with the PayPal feature.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ProTrack
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, just wanted to bump this. I cancelled my enhanced recurring billing service while waiting for a response. Need to get this resolved on my site protrack marketing. Thank you. Mark
Login to Me Too

ProTrack
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, just wanted to bump this. I cancelled my enhanced recurring billing service while waiting for a response. Need to get this resolved on my site protrack marketing. Thank you. Mark

Login to Me Too

ProTrack
Contributor
Contributor
So, to be clear, I just want to know if i can have the No PayPal Account option already expanded when a customer is directed to the checkout page?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.