sjordan New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 1
Accepted Solutions: 0

Download of a product after the payment is recieved

I have an info product in the form of a PDF file that is to be downloaded after the payment is processed and received. When I created the button on the 3rd step there was a place where I could put a redirect after the payment was processed to the place where the file is located. It is just showing up as a link on the payment received page. How do I get it so that it automatically downloads the PDF when the payment is received?

Highlighted
richardc020 Member
Kudos: 1
Accepted Solutions: 0

Digital Delivery Page

I've a similar question about digital delivery: how do I redirect the user to their purchased digital deliverables, assuming there're more than 1 in their order? PDT (Payment Data Transfer) doesn't return item_id's when provided with a transaction_id.

Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count