Donate button not showing up on website

Wizard922
Contributor
Contributor

I am having trouble getting the button html to show up on my site pages. If I had the destanation link I could create my own links to my PayPal donations account. Help please.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Wizard922,

What's the problem you're having with the button? Is it not showing up at all, or is there as error? Can you give us the URL of the page where your button should appear? We can take a look and see if there's a correction that needs to be made.

You can also re-generate the button and see if that does the trick, but I think it sounds like there may be something going on with the HTML surrounding the button code.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Wizard922
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia, thank you for your reply. When I posted here I was thinking the button should show up after I pasted the HTML in my page. ( I'm new  ). Then I realized if I upload the button file I can display it anywhere I want. Now my problem is I have no link to ( I guess it's called checkout ( uneven if it's donations)). Yes I could use some help with getting a donation system up and working. I'm  building a recipe and cocktail based Wiki. Here's a link to the page I'm working on feel free to make any changes you care to make http://www.everythingfoodanddrink.org/w/index.php/Everything_Food_%26_Drink:Donations

You can also leave a message on my talk page here: http://www.everythingfoodanddrink.org/w/index.php/User_talk:Mlpearc Again thank you very much for your reply, any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Also I received this email but, it has no respond link and I'm not sure what to do.

Dear Mark,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. We recently noticed an issue with your account:

In order to secure your account, we would like further information from you. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure account safety.

Please log in to your PayPal account to respond to this request. Be sure to log in securely by opening a new browser window and typing the PayPal URL. Once you log in, you will be asked to provide information to secure your account.

If we do not receive a response, we may have to limit access to your account. Limited access protects your account until additional security measures can be completed.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PPID PP1365
It looks like there should be a link after "recently noticed an issue with your account:" again thanx.

Mark

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.