Donate button at my blog doesn't work.

basozarkmo
Contributor
Contributor

I installed a basic PayPal donate button on my blog.  When I open the blog and click on the button, it doesn't do anything.  I've installed the button twice and the same thing happened both times.  Can anyone help me?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ResolutionCente
Contributor
Contributor

Can you please tell us some more information about the issue that you are facing. like are you getting any error  message when you click the donation button or no action after clicking the button?

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Suggest trying a text or hyperlink Donation button.   Some sites don't play well with HTML Forms.

You can build your own Button Text Links from scratch or take advantage of the Online Button Creator within your PayPal Account.   After generating the button code online, select the "Email" tab to view the Text Link Code.   Note, the "Email" tab will not be available if have included dropdown selections or text boxes in your item button code.   This is because you cannot include dropdown selections or text boxes in a Text or Hyperlink.

Check out the tips and examples here.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.