Scripter New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Default to Pay as Guest

So I am using NopCommerce with PayPal Standard

Currently when I send a customer to PayPal to pay for the products it defaults to asking them to log in

It does give the option for them to pay as a guest but I am needing it to default to pay as a guest.

Is there anyway what so ever to get this to work either with PayPal standard or with Express Check out?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
SFdrupalconsult New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: Default to Pay as Guest

Similar question here.  I have WPS and would like my customers to be allowed to pay as a 'guest' on PP site.  I've seen conflicting info here.  One page says we'd need WPP and another says WPS allows this.  

Adding to the confusion, my colleague and I are getting different links after clicking through the "Subscribe" button.  I get the "Don't have a PayPal account?" link and he does not.   Thanks.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count