Customizing Buttons on webpage

chicshoppe
New Community Member

I have the 'add to cart' button on my website and I am trying to customize it so that when someone purchases an item I can tell what they are buying.  I made some buttons adding description price etc. on paypal.  Will they automatically go to my website?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello chicshoppe,

Welcome to the Forums.

When you create a button in your PayPal account you can customize the item name, price, price with options, additional options, and you can even add a text box for special instructions. Once the customer selects what they would like to purchase from the options you have provided with the button and the sale is submitted you can pull up the transaction details in your PayPal account history log. I hope this makes sense.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

jacksonbleu
Contributor
Contributor

I need help from someone concerning 'buttons' on my sales pages. HOW can someone make a purchase using my standard PayPal button that lists the PRICE as $17.00 for the price of $0.01 cent per item?? This is driving me insane and have REPEATEDLY called by phone to the Support section and still have NO valid answer for anything!! I have over 900 items listed on line for 'instant' download and can not get a correct answer from no-one. I am thinking of closing my PayPal account and changing to someone else if I can't get any help!!!

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello jacksonbleu,

I am really sorry that you are having this issue, that would be very frustrating and I certainly do not want you to close your PayPal account. You said you used "Standard PayPal buttons," - have you altered them in anyway? What are you using to develop the website? I would be happy to take a look if you want to reply with your website URL.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.