Create A Thank You Page?
12-11-2011 04:32 PM
I have affiliate software on my website to track purchases
when someone buys is it possible to have that person
go back to a speciifc "thank You" web page on my site.
I'm not sure what happens after someone buys but I need
to have a page set up so I know for sure that if
they are on that page, they did make a purchase
this way I can credit the affiliate and paytheir commission
Re: Create A Thank You Page?
12-13-2011 10:34 AM
Welcome to the Community .
The Auto Return feature may work for your business model.
Auto Return allows merchants to return their buyers to their website upon payment completion. It replaces the PayPal-hosted "Payment Done" page with a page hosted on the merchant's website.
Here's how to set the auto return preference:
- Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
- Click 'Profile' near the top of the page.
- Click 'My selling tools.'
- Click 'Update' beside 'Website preferences.'
- Select 'On' next to 'Auto Return.'
- Specify the page buyers will be redirected to next to 'Return URL,' then click 'Save.'
For more information, please see the Website Payments Standard Integration Guide.
I hope this is helpful.