gscamel New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Checking out

I want to buy a laptop screen and when I go to check out with paypal, a screen comes up saying please input your phone number, but I'm telling you, there is No place to put it in.  I'm beyond frustrated, cuz I need this a.s.a.p and I'm getting no  help.  I have an account, obviously, it has a phone number in it, verified, everything is done, but this screen pops up and I don't know what to do.  Can someone advise?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Administrator PayPal_Misty
Administrator
Kudos: 92
Accepted Solutions: 26

Re: Checking out

[ Edited ]

Hello gscamel, 

Welcome to the Community Robot wink.

I am sorry you are experiencing these troubles. I would be frustrated as well. When you check out with PayPal there should not be a pop up screen asking you to put in your phone number because yes, you are right "I have an account, obviously, it has a phone number in it." Does this look like a screen that is coming from the actual website? Feel free to post the website URL and I can take a look to see what is happening.

Smiley HappyMisty

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count