Changing PayPal business form information

Gingerbread_Gal
New Community Member

My organization accepts PayPal payments for journal subscriptions.  Our prices have changed.  When members submit payments, often some kind of form appears that lists the old pricing.  Hours of searching on the PayPal website have proved fruitless in finding the forms with the old prices.  Can anyone suggest where I might find the forms that were posted many years ago by my predecessor?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

If these payments are received automatically, there may not be a form to look up - it may have been done through pre-authorized payments.

Try this on someone's account that is sending in one of the payments (if you have been doing so, you can do this on your account, if not, ask a member to do it on theirs);

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "Profile" tab and then select the "Recurring Payments" and the "Preapproved Payments" links.  See if the payment is there. 

If it is, then every member is going to have to cancel that payment and you'll have to set up new pre-authorized payments.  Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do that - perhaps sandy purins knows or you might be able to get Paypal Amanda's help by putting her name in a new topic.

If it doesn't show up, then your predecessor may have been relying on a Paypal invoice template - those are stored under "Create an Invoice" > Create a detailled Invoice" tabs from the main account page.  There's a drop-down list of saved templates available and you can send multiple invoices by typing in all of the email addresses separated by commas.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.